For over 30 years, Progressive Careers and Housing has been dedicated to providing integrated training and residential services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Housing in 16 bed or CILA homes
- 24-hour support services
- Support with social skills, hygiene and grooming
- Speech therapy, occupational therapy and educational programming
- Nursing and behavioral health services
- Day training program including vocational training and assistance
- Activities designed to enhance growth and development, encourage self-care and enhance the ability to engage in the community
Progressive Careers and Housing provides an array of social and life services focusing on individual enrichment, growth and independence for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Our Northern Illinois CILAs are located in Country Club Hills, Park Forest and Sauk Village.
Developmental Training is offered in Country Club Hills and Flossmoor.
Progressive’s Central Illinois CILA is located in Aviston.
Our Southern Illinois CILA locations include Mt. Vernon and Woodlawn.
Central/Southern Illinois ICF facilities are located in East Peoria, Hoyleton, Pana, Sparta, and Taylorville.